[DeTomaso] Nurburgring memories....

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Mar 21 14:10:50 EDT 2007

Chris,

I was a big fan of the racing at Watkins Glen, NY. One summer (73?) during
the 6 hr race a car spun out and was coming right at me. Unlike you dad I
was filming with the 8mm. The car was coming to fast and to close, so I
started to move backwards as I filmed. All the way into the side of
someone's tent and falling on my ass. The people around me look at me as if
I was nuts (you guys know better). It turned out I had the camera at full
zoom and the car was about 100 feet from the fence.

Maybe your Dad knew what he was doing after all.

Larry (will be on my web page someday) - Cleveland