[DeTomaso] Nurburgring memories....

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Mar 21 12:54:01 EDT 2007

The film reminded me of when I was a kid and my family was in England at
Silverstone (my mom is English and we spent the summers there every three
years or so).  As my dad and I watched from close to the track, a car came
speeding arond a corner, slid out of control and flipped.

It was very exciting to watch (luckily the driver was OK as I remember) but
to my dad's chagrin, he was so shocked by the whole thing he didn't realize
until after the crash was over he had been clutching his 8mm camera by his
side instead of filming!

We have a great movie of a car sitting, upside down AFTER the crash!

Chris