[DeTomaso] MSD Box Location

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:21:30 EDT 2007

> There is plenty of room to mount a MSD-6 or MSD-7 on the passenger
> compartment side of the firewall, underneath the upholstered firewall
cover.

>>>It is shockingly loud.   Charlie McCall has his just sitting on the floor

behind the passenger seat, and the BZZZZZZZZ drives me nuts in no time.

It belongs on the other side of insulation and steel IMHO.
****Some are shockingly loud. This is my second MSD box (they are right
about not welding on the car with an MSD connected) and the first one was
completely inaudible. The new one, however, does buzz, um, a little bit.