[DeTomaso] What's new at Pantera Place

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 00:08:06 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/18/07 9 31 43, panteraplace at hotmail.com writes:

> What's new at Pantera Place?
>

>>>Although Mike is much to classy to mention it himself, I feel now is an
appropriate time to remind you that Mike is funding the website (which has its
own server) completely out of his own pocket.   There are expenses associated
with this site.   I am sure that virtually everyone has taken advantage of the
information contained there, so I would urge each of you to consider the value
you have derived from his efforts, and then perhaps throw a few bucks his way
to ensure that this most important resource is available to us in the future.

He's got a link on his front page that lets you slide some cash under the
door via PayPal....