[DeTomaso] Horror Stories....Re: Trailering Tiedown Points

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 21:31:18 EDT 2007

That would depend on if the nose or rear was hit.  I suspect that the damage to the body would be a greater consequence than the damage to the ZF.

  Ken

Peter Kovacs <peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  something about the direction of the thrust? If no one else knows, check with Wilkenson or Lloyd? Anyone??

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx