[DeTomaso] Horror Stories....Re: Trailering Tiedown Points

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Tue Mar 20 16:35:39 EDT 2007

You're absolutely correct. Every manual transmission driver should have
learned that at the very beginning.  My Line Lock in the P is to put on
while I am pulling the garage door down or raising it , or opening the
gate.  Assumed to hold good for about a minute.
Converseky, the Line Lock on the Boss Hoss will hold for hours and never
seems to loose pressure.
GPD4