[DeTomaso] Horror Stories....Re: Trailering Tiedown Points

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Mar 20 14:54:48 EDT 2007

I was always taught to use the proper tool for the job.

Use a hammer or large rock to smash a  skull.

Use the ice pick to poke out eyes.

Use a parking brake to what?  Park? (no, I don't have one, either.
Race cars don't have parking brakes.)

David, I think the divorce lawyer got my new 408 windsor stroker w/
webers and a roller cam.