[DeTomaso] Horror Stories....Re: Trailering Tiedown Points

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 13:33:20 EDT 2007

I had a line lock installed by a vendor because my original hand brake pressed in to the cooling lines when used. The line lock is not reliable and on more than one occasion the car has rolled from its original location. I came out of the office one day and my car had reparked itself against the curb at the other end of the lot. It still had the car cover on.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx