[DeTomaso] Horror Stories....Re: Trailering Tiedown Points

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 11:52:35 EDT 2007

I KNEW you would know! ;-]>

  md

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 3/20/07 7:34:25, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

<< Who was the bro' in Norcal who invited an appraisal over to his house to
appraise the value of his absolutly stunning black Pantera when as i recall
(Mikey should know the twisted details) the guys "hydraulic line-brake" let go
and he rolled down the driveway and smashed into the appraiser's new BMW....and
yea, he sold the Pantera too! HAHAHA >>

>>>Yeah, that was Michael Harper. He and I had just gone down to LA so he
could purchase a BEAUTIFUL Gr4 replica (which was featured in my first-ever POCA
Profiles, in 1995). Poor guy was way out of his depth, and simply didn't
know how a line lock worked. He thought it was a parking brake. So he backed
the car out of the garage a few days later, flicked the line-lock with his foot
OFF the brake, and started to get out of the car. The car started rolling.
He jammed on the brake pedal, but of course the line lock was on, so no
pressure could go past it. So with his foot pushing the pedal to the floor, he
rolled down his steeply inclined driveway and smashed right into his appraiser's
car!!!!

Mike

AOL now offers
free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com