[DeTomaso] Original Campy wheel color

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 22:55:17 EDT 2007

Excellent!  Just after I sent my initial inquiry, I thought "I ought to check SOBill's database." Thanks Bill!

SOBill at aol.com wrote:      Database says:

  Color of Campy Wheels  Ford TSBs, bulletin 11, article No. 92:Color: Argent Silver  Ditzler Part No.: DX 8555

  Eastwood's Argent Silver misted with Eastwood's Cad Silver then coated with  semi-gloss clear to facilitate easy cleaning. Campys looked perfect.

  SOBill Taylor
sobill at aol.com