[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 32, Issue 19- High exhaust temps

Donny Williams donnylee at ccwebster.net
Mon Mar 19 18:23:51 EDT 2007

I agree usually that is always a lean condition.... I do not know how in the
world that would lead anyone to the cam?   Is it possible their Pyrometer is
screwed?   That would be the first thing I would be looking at after a carb
or a reject if it remained the exactly the same.   What was the overall
engine water temp like?