[DeTomaso] no intro needed

Paul A. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Mon Mar 19 10:04:36 EDT 2007

Oh, Man would I love to buy that and take it down to the concorso in
Monterey. The Lambo guys would just loose it. For those of you that were not
able to attend last years fun in Monterey. The P-cars were very well
represented last year. So much so, that we were given quite a bit of
additional greens to show case our cars and the Lambo guys were just having
a cow that we were so close to their cars. It was way funny to hear them
complaining about the Pcars. The only thing that would have been better if
we had thought to hire a bunch of hookers to hang around our cars like they
did. That would surely driven them over the edge.

Paul