[DeTomaso] NPC-Carb boiling fuel?

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 18 09:56:51 EDT 2007

Good thinking, we're going to do that today because I'm starting to
think the regulator is fluctuating pressure somehow. If the needle
and/or seat are bad, it should be doing this all the time, same with the
floats.
And if the fuel is truly boiling out, why doesn't it happen with the
back bowl?
Changing/inspecting/resetting the fuel regulator using a pressure gauge
nearer the carbs is one way to watch what's happening.
Insulating the lines will be done regardless.
We're on it fellas, I'll post back with progress.....if any! Thanks a
bunch.
Tom