[DeTomaso] Hi Beam Flash

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 20:47:00 EDT 2007

I remember that my '73 Mercury Capri had the turn indicator head light horn
combo switch that flashed the head lights when you pulled it toward the
driver.  I was surprised after all the pre-purchase reading about our cars  and
learning that the switch was the same as the Capri that the one in my '72  Pre L
did not flash.  What year Capri was the same type of switch and was  it true
of the U.S. Capri?  Is the ignition switch also from a Capri and if  so what
year would that have been?

I just had a great drive today.  I was sitting a stop light when  a police
car pulled up along side of me.  He rolled down his window and  asked if I had
time to pull over cause he wanted to look at the car.  He  said don't worry.
There was no problem.  He just wanted to look a  Pantera.

Richard Mosier
#3714 72 Pre L