[DeTomaso] NPC - New Autobahn speed limits

Donny Williams donnylee at ccwebster.net
Sat Mar 17 13:02:44 EDT 2007

As with most everything today seems like a ridiculous way to reduce what
seems proven to be more of an emotional problem, then a problem itself that
is smothered in wishful thinking.  This would most certainly strip a legend
and historical landmark from their Country.  You cannot shake a weiner at
that! If I was German, I would certainly think to tell this Sour Krout to
stick in his snitzel!   Nice to know we are not the lone Country with S-P
termites trying to rule the world.   Maybe Germany could get Al Gore to
attend a victory celebration and have him tour Germany's Autobahn in his big
gas gobbling SUV at 55MPH.

If you ask me, The mushroom effect is probably the right priority.....But
yet, is universally ignored.   "The Worlds new nuclear builders at the hands
of the insane"  Makes the greenhouse effect a silly priority on the world
front.