[DeTomaso] Speedo/Tach Needle Paint

NSakulen at aol.com NSakulen at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 20:25:37 EDT 2007

I had a secretary that had the right color nail polish.  It was easy  and
lasted longer than she did.

Nick

Thanks  Fred,
I'll try some.
Jim

Instead of using a spray that will  require maskong, try a small bottle
of Testors florescent red that is  available at all hobby shops.

Fred T.

Jim Cain  wrote:

>Hello all,
>I'm installing new white face gauges from  Classic Gauges that have
red/orange needles. I'm keeping the stock speedo and  tach and only changing the faces
to white. I bought some rattle can florescent  paint,
>that appears to match, to repaint the speedo and tach needles.  But I'm
wondering if others out there who have gone the same route have some  advice?
Different type of paint or finish?
>Thanks in  advance,
>Jim  Cain

______
Be  a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and  previews at Yahoo!  Games.

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com