[DeTomaso] StopLight Camera License Plate Diffusers Beware!

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Fri Mar 16 18:32:27 EDT 2007

I'm just tryin to keep people from getting stopped.  The reality is if a
cop wants to stop you, its usually not too difficult to find a reason
(although it does happen where you just can't find something and just
have to let it go).  I just don't see the point in giving away a good
reason to stop.  When you look at license plates all day, its pretty
easy to see if one is altered in any way.  If you have any cover over
your rear license plate, its an automatic free pass to pull you over.
Doesn't seem like something I would want to do......that's all.  To
each, his own.

JB