[DeTomaso] Fly yellow attracts more than flies....

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 13:16:53 EDT 2007

Mikey said,
  "...I was confronted by an ultra bitch lesbian CHP officer..."

  At what point did you wake up from the dream Mikey?! ;-]>

  We know your yellow Pantera hasn't been driven since 1991 except in right-hand-only turns in Vacaville.

  Come on now

  md

"Visit ProvaMo.com" <pantera007 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Did you take a photo of this event?

The last time I stopped (uh got stopped) I surreptitiously took a photo.
I like to photo-document everything - grin.

Chuck