[DeTomaso] Fly yellow attracts more than flies....

Donny Williams donnylee at ccwebster.net
Fri Mar 16 11:45:16 EDT 2007

Good story!  I like it when they turn out like this... I had 3 cops in town
one day wanting to look at mine.  One was on a bike and asked if I would
pull over...I thought Ohh SHIT...It was nothing more then to look at my
Pantera and admire it.

In your case I bet this Lesbo was just wanting admire your gear
slot......Hahaha......Oh Nice chrome slot you have on this
car......Bwhahahahahah!

Thanks for sharing your story it was a good one!

Donny