[DeTomaso] Who is selling?

Tom D racerman1 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 08:49:27 EDT 2007

Tom,

John & Will are correct !
I am selling some new & used parts on eBay at the moment.

I am a Southern Californian who has moved to Oregon..
but we won't get into that right now.  :-)

Do you have a question for me ???

Here is the Readers Digest story on me...I am former Pantera owner
(73L, 72 Euro GTS) and racer (B-sedan, C-sedan, Renault Cup etc) ..
the 'racerman' part...who was a "Amateur" parts dealer to supplement my income.

I am out of that business now...but have a stock of parts that were
for my own personal use...and now I'm selling those.   Half the fun is looking
for and acquiring hard to find parts.   But it has it's down side that we
won't get into now either.  But I'm always open to questions on anything
I have... or Pantera parts in general.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it"

Tom  a.ka. "racerman"  Dupart
racerman1 at earthlink.net