[DeTomaso] Local HomeBoyz in OC I recommend

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 20:14:52 EDT 2007

For you slackers in SoCal who have waited all year before getting your ride ready for Vegas or SilverState here's some local recomendations who have done work for me and others . I don't want to take anything away from Bobby Byers at Precision Pro-Formance or Steve Wilkinson because they do GREAT stuff but this is also their busiest time of year...if you are looking for a specialty fabrication shop or someone who does custom fabrication or polishing or fabricates and welds roll bars and cages talk to these guys.

  Dick Drenske - Drenske Mechanical - Huntington Beach (714-562-493-2241)
  By now most of you guys have heard about D*ck on the List...his speciality is Pantera roll bars and roll cages but he's also done allot of custom fabrication of suspension and cooling on his own race Pantera as well as others, mine included.  For you guys towing who don't yet have trailer tie-down hoops for front and rear add these to your Pantera before you bust up your ride and suspension A-arms. You live out of the area? He can mail them to you.

  California Polishing - Steve Sr or Steve Junior -  Huntington Beach (714-847-2166)
  Aluminum/metal Polishing.....These guys are not cheap but if you want the job done right by guys who take pride in their work and still speak English give them a call.

  Shirley Design - Jim Shirley Huntington Beach (714-897-1641)
  Jim was the guy who fixed my  intake that the polishing shop in Buena Park f'd up. . .He does it all; welding repairs, custom intakes, headers, exhausts, and lots of off road and race work.....Jim is a real craftsman and for what he charges I don't see how he pays the rent on his shop.....his shop rates are hellva deal......all you need to know is he's good, honest and also does mig-tig-heli-arc and he is a guy who has done work for me at the last minute and even waited until 6pm one night for me becuase I got caught in SoCal rush hour traffic

  Mad Dawg Seal of Approval

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com