[DeTomaso] Covering license plates

Visit ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 13:05:19 EDT 2007

The law in Calif. states that covering the plate with ANYTHING is not
allowed.
I don't have my Code Book handy for the exact text.

I ran into a similar issue with covering the headlights with clear
protective tape years ago.
The Cibie' lights were protected for some track events.  When a cop wanted
to 'educate' an18 year-old
driver, a fix-it ticket was issued for that.  Back then Fix-it tickets had
no fee if fixed.

Chuck