[DeTomaso] Tie Rod Booties

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 11:43:43 EDT 2007

I Miss understood  This part is in the system as a production part out of Italy.  It is manufactured for a Fiat gear I think.

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 3/14/07 9:34:41, charlesbuthala at yahoo.com writes:    << Part numbers are nice but 35 year old ones are no good.  I tired to get the drawings of the gear from Germany with no luck.  I am sure they do not produce the bellows any longer.  Since there is no relative motion between the seal and the mating component it is more forgiving if the parts are close. >>    >>>Huh?    The part number I issued was the MODERN, today part number for a boot that is   still in production by TRW, not an old De Tomaso part number.    Mike

 AOL now offers free email to   everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.