[DeTomaso] Campys

ROBERT SIMPSON r.simpson35 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 23:52:21 EDT 2007

Just curious, with the majority of Pantera owners going to the newer wheels, does anyone here have original Campys in good condition that they want to get rid of?  I am looking for some original Campys for my 72 Pre-L.  If you have a clean set, no cracks, dings with center caps that you don't want, shoot me an email off board.  I am willing to give a fair and reasonable price. I would prefer someone in the Southern California region.  I was outbid on a set in San Diego a few weeks ago and would like to get another set.

Thanks

Bob
Hemet CA