[DeTomaso] Who is going to be eady to drive their Pantera to Vegas?

Michael J Becker mikebecker at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 23:08:19 EDT 2007

I'll be there, driving from San Diego on Wednesday, running in the track
event on Friday and then putting all the pieces back together for the
fun ride home on Sunday.  We take a great back-roads route home to San
Diego, it's loaded with wide open straights, whoop-di-dos, and lots of
twisty stuff.  And, almost no traffic.
Mike Becker