[DeTomaso] [SDP] Pantera parts for sale in newsletter.

Michael J Becker mikebecker at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 23:02:17 EDT 2007

Yes, we already have a "For Sale" section on the web site.  Anyone is
also welcome to make submissions (including pictures) to me.  We don't
have a "Wanted" section, but I'll be creating one.  Development on the
web site is currently hampered by a computer glitch on my system, but
that should be rectified in the next couple of weeks.