[DeTomaso] FW: RE:

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Mar 14 19:30:17 EDT 2007

Okay, what you have to do here is read between the lines.  Let me explain:

"According to current law, vehicles manufactured prior to 1976 are exempt
from smog check inspections."

True statement.  Nobody lies.

"My proposed legislation does not change that law."

True statement.  It won't change that law already in place.  It will
however, replace or supercede it, thereby nullifying it, but it
certaily won't "change" it.

:)

Asa Jay