[DeTomaso] Trailering Tiedown Points

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 19:17:55 EDT 2007

No offense taken Matt. You both went in to more detail than I did and brought up important points. I used to run the straps over the A arms until I was advised by Pantera people at the Las Vegas event that I was possibly impacting my alignment when cinching down the car. Is that a valid concern?

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx