[DeTomaso] Brake Pad info

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 19:07:05 EDT 2007

Dear Jack,

           I have Dennis Quella's mondo system with the big vented rotors
13" plus front six piston calipers and rear four piston calipers plus the
dual front master cylinder with a balance bar.   I don't know what pads I
have, but they are not full race.

           IMHO,  I don't think you need the 2 psi residual valves.   I
can't comment on the noisy brake pads as I have not had that problem.  I
think that a balance bar or proportioning valve will be necessary to
optimize the brakes.

          Do you have Bob Woodhouse's old car?   Do you know Bob?

                  Warmest regards and good luck,  Chuck Engles