[DeTomaso] Rear View Cameras, Radar and Laser Detectors, and Other Pantera Driving Assistants

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 14 12:43:55 EDT 2007

Yeah, I figure that the cost of one of these gizmos is going to be less than an equivalent "documentation" of any speeds in excess of the posted limits....

Then there's the "I love gizmos" factor .....

And I've got the CB, the police band/trunking scanner, my license plate fresnel lens cover (traffic camera defense), and my LE ID stapled to my CDL.... I'm trying to be as "proactive" as it's possible to be... except for staying below that 55 limit thing... there are some things that just aren't worth doing, at some times....

Chris