[DeTomaso] Here is Max's new link with new song

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 10:28:57 EDT 2007

This is the wife, no the flowers didn't work, they were from our yard and about 9 mos too late......oh and I have an idea!!!  Let's have Peter redecorate your drive way using the same method, just to make sure that was the look I was going for...We can bring the skateramps as well...I have heard that look is all the rage this season  Love Mom of All Boys :)  :)  :)

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx