[DeTomaso] GTS Scan issue ???

ROBERT SIMPSON r.simpson35 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 19:34:56 EDT 2007

Chuck,

I had a similar issue a few years ago, old scanner new computer.  I priced
some multi-function scanners and picked up a new HP Office Jet 6110 xi
multi-function, it's a copier, fax, scanner, printer/photos for about
$180.00.  I would go this route, technology is advancing so quickly, keeping
a copier/scanner that is obsolete will just cause problems, as you have
found.  I picked up my HP copier from Costco and have had trouble free
service for years.  The Compaq Presario 2500 that I have is from 2002,
outdated yes, just like me.

Good luck and best regards,

Bob Simpson
Hemet CA