[DeTomaso] Long Week with #4268

Donny Williams donnylee at ccwebster.net
Tue Mar 13 11:49:18 EDT 2007

I am thinking you might possibly want to go to a different clutch...Which
setup are you using Your clutch pedal real heavy?  Sounds like an awful lot
of clutch parts to be breaking and I know you agree.
I still have a stock setup in mine and no wimp of a 351 in front of it and
have never driven through it yet.  My clutch pedal effort is far from what I
would consider heavy feeling.   And so far in 5 years never caused me any
trouble.  Might be the fact Pantera's are only 3K lbs in weight that my
stock clutch fits the bill even with the big HP?????