[DeTomaso] Long Week with #4268

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Mar 13 10:54:29 EDT 2007

     Last Wednesday I broke my clutch lever.  I got it fixed on Friday.  Saturday I break my throttle pedal,  (interesting drive home),  I fix that yesterday.  On the test drive,  I break the push rod that goes from the back of the clutch master to the clutch linkage.  It used to be about two steps forward and one back,  now it is like three back and none forward!  What's up with that?  I think this is the second time in ten years I have broken the clutch master push rod,  I'm thinking I need to beef it up,  any ideas?
Art