[DeTomaso] Pantera Alignment

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Tue Mar 13 10:07:02 EDT 2007

Fred,

I just read the tail end of you post about alignment and thought I would
give you my two cents...have more caster adjusted into your front end, as I
recall 5 to 8 degrees. It will make the car re-center itself when the
steering wheel is turned from center, it gives the car more stability at
speed and stops the car from wondering in the lane back and forth. You will
like the drive much more, not as nervous. Below is a great link explaining
alignment camber, caster, toe-in and out, etc.

http://www.ozebiz.com.au/racetech/theory/align.html

Best regards,

Tom Borcich