[DeTomaso] NPC- Windows XP Pro help

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Mar 12 16:53:30 EDT 2007

<<drivers for the various bits of add-on equipment>>

Mark,

This free util works good, for the most part, to back up your drivers. It is
always good to have the original CD...ya right let me look.

http://www.download.com/Driver-Magician-Lite/3000-2242_4-10633812.html?tag=lst-0-1

Larry (don't need no stinkin drivers) - Cleveland