[DeTomaso] Front End Alignment

fstoye at aol.com fstoye at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 14:11:56 EDT 2007

 Other than normal/factory settings for fromt end alignment, is there anything I should take into consideration in haveing this done? I have new tires going on the front and I have checked all my manual/etc about settings. The old tires seem to have worn mainly on the inside 1/3 of each more than the outside 2/3. These tires have lasted 10 years and about 18,000 miles including several trips to local road courses and Michigan Speedway. Getting things ready for the trip to Vegas in April. Thanks!!

 Fred Stoye
 "72 Red