[DeTomaso] ansa guts

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 12:34:07 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

If you look at the Pantera of New England Web site
under "Big Pipes" you will see what I did to my Ansa
Mufflers as well as the addition to Pat Micals headers
and mid pipes.  I have yet to Dyno the car as I
reshaped my right front fender going to Pocono last
year, then I parted the car.  I have the before Dyno,
but this spring I will get the after numbers and post
them.  I can tell you from the seat of my pants it was
40-50 more horses and the RPM's used to stop at 5300
and now go to 6500 no problem.

www.panteraownersnewengland.com

Jim