[DeTomaso] follow up on ZF output bearings

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 17:32:26 EDT 2007

  Without this forum I probably wouldn't have tried this.  It was surprisingly straight forward.  The bearings were so pitted that I had to do something,  Hearing all the news how busy RBT was and how cheep I am, I decided to tackle it myself.  The output of the ZF is as far as I go, the internal gearing I will not tackle.
  Once my girlfriend said to me "You don't know Jack"  I replied "Sure I do" :-}

Donny Williams <donnylee at ccwebster.net> wrote:
  Charles- I am no help but I applaud you for tackling this! You will become
an expert at this soon and we might all be knocking down your door for your
assistance!

"Failure is simply not an option!"

My Applause to you!

Donny