[DeTomaso] so what was the CA car bill?

Donny Williams donnylee at ccwebster.net
Sun Mar 11 12:42:58 EDT 2007

I think the stunning part and message here is that Kalifornia seems to be
making new Bills every damn year on the vehicle smog issue's.... So yea, I
think its a work in progress and as pointed out an inch into a mile....That
whats going on in America right now...... An inch at a time they chip, so no
one will notice and they get what they want.