[DeTomaso] so what was the CA car bill?

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 01:42:04 EST 2007

Well said, Mike. Many of us do own enthusiast cars that would fall into the range of the proposed bill. Plus, if they can initiate a restrictive policy like this on mid aged cars, the vintage vehicles (such as our beloved Pantera's) are not to far away for consideration.

                                                Respectfully,

                                                        Perry Lindsey

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

  In a message dated 3/10/07 20:30:04, pantdino at aol.com writes:    <<  I don't see that this changes the exempt status of 1974 and older cars. >>    >>>True--but a lot of us *also* have 1975 and newer cars.  Just because this   doesn't specifically screw Panteras doesn't mean that it isn't designed to   screw Pantera *owners*.    It's basically doubling the smog-tax and the hassle of owning an older car,   for no good reason other than to increase the pain level for the citizenry.    Mike

 AOL now offers free email to   everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.