[DeTomaso] so what was the CA car bill?

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 21:38:23 EST 2007

It is A.B. 616 and horribly written. Here is a direct link to the proposal:

  http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bill/asm/ab_0601-0650/ab_616_bill_20070221_introduced.pdf

  As written previously, we really need to do all that we can to fight this one. Otherwise, many of us car guys are going to be driven out of Kalifornia.

                                   Sincerely,

                                        Perry Lindsey

pantdino at aol.com wrote:
  So what was the bill we should write our CA reps about?

What does it say exactly? What's it's name/number?

Jim Oddie