[DeTomaso] Vintage Car Legislation

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Sat Mar 10 16:41:02 EST 2007

Thomas,

This is not a phenomenon unique to California. Our much beloved Governor
Glendening redistributed the district boundaries in Maryland and we have
now become a very lopsided one party state. Government for the people
and by the people is now only a fading memory as salaries of the
politicians increase in double digit increments.

Fred T.