[DeTomaso] Broken Clutch Lever

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Sat Mar 10 03:17:17 EST 2007

Michael,
     You sir were correct,  it is expensive!  Wilkinson's list price was like $245?  He sold me a used one for $150,  so I guess I should consider myself lucky.  Anyway,  I'm back on the road again just wondering what it is gonna be next?  That AAA card has already paid for itself this year,  that was tow #2.
Thanks,

Art