[DeTomaso] Prototype For Sale

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:22:55 EST 2007

Speaking of early prototypes, I went through a collection of Playboy
magazines and found a piece on the Pantera in the July 1970 issue, it showed
a car much like the 71 except for two noticeable differences,
there was a piece of metal (body colored) going through/across the radiator
screen up front on the exterior and 2) it had these funky looking
(Tomorrowland at Disney) seats which said that they were an aluminum shell
with 11 ergonomic pads. squint your eyes and it looks like my bumblebee C-4
seats.

What happened to that car ( it was a push button ) and it was of course
Yellow ( as they all should be).

Michael in Savannah