[DeTomaso] ansa guts

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Mar 9 19:55:48 EST 2007

Garth

I do not have a sound clip.  The exhaust noise is throatier and only slightly louder.  The modification helps minimize the chirping noise often heard with the GTS.

Space City Panteras measured sound levels at idle and full throttle for various exhaust systems.

A sample follows - idle/Wide open in db

Gutted GTS  94/118
GTS    84/119
Big Bore    93/121
Magna Flow  89/120
Mindtrain    98/122

The measured sound level difference between a gutted and stock GTS was insignificant; although, it seems louder subjectively.

JT