[DeTomaso] Good Stuff for sale

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:23:27 EST 2007

In order to finance some dramatic, rush work on the new Pantera and get it
ready for the April Big Bend I need to let go of some things I no longer
need...

1.  Custom made HRE 5 spoke wheels with Goodyear F1 GS-D3s.  These wheels
were made specifically for the Pantera as ordered by Keith Verges and used
on his "One Lap of America" car.  Currently they have red centers with the
polished rims.  The red color matches Guards Red very well.  A repaint or
polish would be easy.  HRE wheels are the highest quality you could want.
Very light and strong.  Expensive!  The Goodyears have less than 500 miles
on them.  These are a great tire...very smooth and quiet with a neat tread
pattern.  I would like around 2k OBO.

2.  If you didn't get in on the last Armandos oil pan purchase, I have on
that's practically brand new.
It was only on an engine for a few miles.  It looks perfect.  I don't know
what the going price for one of these is.  They don't wear out and this one
looks new.

I'll try to get photos up this weekend.  I should be able to find some more
stuff later.  Everything is located in San Antonio TEXAS!  I'm doing the 7
evening a week rush to get this car ready for April.  Not real encouraging
right now and I'm looking at a LT4 Vette as a back-up.  Help.  Thanks.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa!