[DeTomaso] Coolant Expansion Tank Needed

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 14:25:28 EST 2007

Mike,

  Is it only the top of the tank that's swiss cheese?  If you don't find another tank soon or at
  the right price, you could have yours welded up, probably pretty inexpensively.  I had the
  same problem with my tank and welded some new steel to the top and repainted it.

  See the bottom of this gallery for the before and after pictures:
  http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6450045562/m/6420018144?r=6420018144#6420018144

  Cheers!
  Garth