[DeTomaso] if only . . . .

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 12:16:52 EST 2007

That is what he paid for the roadster which he still has.....but his wife just filed for divorce, I wonder if he'll ever see it again. The Roadster did well as far as value but the the Gull Wings did much better. The Cobras did better or worse depending on the day. I think my aunt is doing best of all from an economic standpoint!

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx