[DeTomaso] Vintage Car Legislation

Thomas Borcich Tborcich at msn.com
Thu Mar 8 17:58:11 EST 2007

Mike hang on to that car...it's a collector that probably in 5 years will be worth $1,000,000 at the Barrett Jackson auction.
Tom

In a message dated 3/8/07 6:59:21, mikehdailey at hotmail.com<mailto:mikehdailey at hotmail.com> writes:

<< Thanks for the note.  One thing that I've found interesting on my infrequent visits to California is high volume of old cars you see on the road.  Not collector cars but elderly folks in their old Buick or Cadys.  You don't see that very much in other parts of the US.  I was amazed!  >>

>>>FWIW, my parents bought a Buick Special convertible brand new on January
19th, 1965, and that is the last car they ever bought.  My mom still drives it
every day....

Best regards,

Tom Borcich

Mike************************************** AOL now offers free email to